SINGAPORE SKILLSFUTURE WORK LEARN bootcamp for Engineer 4.0
Join our newly developed 8-week bootcamp to jump-start your career with leading companies in industrial engineering in Singapore.
The bootcamp is developed based on industry inputs offering all graduates to be equipped with in-demand skills that employers are looking for and get connected with career-launching opportunities.
- Guaranteed interviews with WLB employer partners
- Employer input based curricula
- Employer networking opportunities
- Hands-on learning (real-world case-studies, simulation etc.)
Program Length8 weeks
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Starting October at Singapore Polytechnic
What is the Engineer 4.0 programme?
In collaboration with SkillsFuture and Singapore Polytechnic, Generation brings you a programme where you will have a chance to experience and practice skills in the end-to-end process of industrial engineering. The programme is designed to help you succeed!
What would I study?
- Technical skills: User-Centric Engineering Solutions,, Cost-Beneﬁt Analysis, LEAN principles, AGILE Project Management, Root Cause Analysis, System Integration Processes, Industrial IoT Architecture
- Interpersonal skills: cross-culture & cross-nationality communication, stakeholder management, negotiation and conﬂict resolution
- Employment Essentials: resume preparation and reﬁning, interview practice, self-branding on Linkedin
- Behaviours & Mindsets: adaptability, teamwork, future orientation, persistence, personal responsibility, growth mindset
What your journey will look like
Step 1Complete an application.
Step 2Complete Generation's orientation process with Generation staff. Together, we'll make sure you're ready to begin class with the resources you need to succeed.
Step 3Begin your training. Complete all assigned homework and come to class each day ready to learn and engage with your cohort and your instructor.
Step 4As training progresses, you'll work with the Generation team on mock interviews and perfecting your resume.
Step 5Graduate and celebrate your achievement with your friends and family.
Step 6Continue to advance your career in the engineering industry. Share your successes with the Generation team and stay connected with Generation.
How we prepare you
In a world of job training programs, Generation takes a different approach to help you succeed. Generation instructors and mentors get to know each student and are there with resources, tools, and information if a student encounters a barrier.
The instructors and mentors at Generation aren't just teachers, they're coaches who stand by their students through successes and challenges.
The right resume can open the door to new career opportunities. Generation students learn how to create a resume that showcases their skills and experiences.
By conducting mock interviews, then providing real-time feedback and coaching, the Generation team ensures that all graduates feel confident and prepared to interview.
After graduation, mentors and instructors continue to check in with alums, providing support with the job search and advice for continued success.
Ongoing benefits of Generation
A Trusted Network
Continued contact with the Generation graduate network
Events and workshops to help you keep growing
Become a mentor to help others
Troubleshoot your job challenges