SINGAPORE SKILLSFUTURE Work-Study Certificate: Customer service associate
Join our newly developed 6-week bootcamp to jump-start your career with leading companies in retail and airport services in Singapore.
The bootcamp is developed based on industry inputs offering all graduates to be equipped with in-demand skills that employers are looking for and get connected with career-launching opportunities.
- Guaranteed interview with WSCert employer partners
- Employer input based curricula
- Employer networking opportunities
- Hands-on learning (real-world case-studies, Simulation)
Program Length6 weeks
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
What is the Customer Service Associate program?
You will have a chance to experience real life situations, practice communication and conflict resolution and increase your knowledge on the technical know-how of customer service. The programme is designed to help you succeed!
- Technical skills: We’ll help you learn the technical skills with hands-on, interactive and problem-solving sessions.
- Behavior & Mindsets: In every job there are key skills that will help you succeed. We’ll help you with developing important communication skills and can-do attitude that’ll benefit you in your career!
How do we prepare you?
In a world of employment programs, WSCert takes a different approach to help you succeed. WSCert instructors and mentors get to know each student and are there with resources, tools, and information if a student encounters a barrier.
Your instructors and mentors aren't just teachers, they're coaches who stand by their students through successes and challenges.
The right resume can open the door to new career opportunities. You will learn how to create a resume that showcases your skills and experiences.
By conducting mock interviews, then providing real-time feedback and coaching, we will ensure that you feel confident and prepared to interview.
After graduation, mentors and instructors continue to check in with alums, providing support with the job search and advice for continued success.
Ongoing benefits of Generation
A Trusted Network
Continued contact with the Generation graduate network
Events and workshops to help you keep growing
Become a mentor to help others
Troubleshoot your job challenges